Is it Time for a Second Opinion?
Are you working with a Malpractice advisor or a general insurance agent? The answer may surprise you!
If your answer is “NO” to any of the statements below, we can improve your malpractice program.
- Our agent represents more than one malpractice company
- Our agent personally presents an annual market analysis with more than ONE option
- Our group is experience rated and do not pay higher individual physician rates
- Our billing plan has no additional fees
- We know all our open claims and the designated reserve amounts
- Our contract includes a Physician Consent-to-Settle clause
- We earn additional premium credits for our completed Risk Management courses
- We earn additional premium credits for our CCHIT certified EHR system
- Our advisor has earned the Five-Star designation award by providing superior knowledge, service and value
For more information regarding our medical malpractice programs, please contact:
John Herlihy, CIC, Director, Medical Malpractice Division