Do you have a family or other individuals for whom you are responsible?
Is your estate worth more then $500,000?
Do you own a business?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you definitely need life insurance.
The big questions are “What type of Life Insurance do I need?” and “How much do I need?”
At Herlihy Insurance Group we have witnessed the benefits of life insurance first hand.
Our clients have utilized these funds to replace a spouse’s income, pay off a mortgage, pay for a child’s education, pay for a person to care for their children, buyout a business partner, hire a person to run their business or to pay the deceased person’s estate taxes.
When thinking about life insurance it is important to define your objective for securing this important coverage. Depending upon your specific objective and your budget, there are different types of life insurance policies to consider: Term Life, Universal Life and Whole Life are a few of your basic options.
How much life insurance do you need?
The answer to this question will depend on what you are trying to accomplish. Whether your objective is for your debts to be paid off, your spouse to have a source of replacement income, your child’s education to be funded or your business partner to be able to carry on your business, the amount of life insurance you select will vary.
It is very important that as your life changes you also update your life insurance plan.
Our professional staff has the experience and the knowledge to review and identify your specific needs. We will evaluate your life insurance options and recommend a policy that best suits the needs of you, your family or your business.
When working with you on your life insurance we will:
- Review your specific need for Life Insurance.
- Establish a recommendation for the amount of life insurance and the best type of life insurance for you.
- Obtain quotes from the various insurance companies and determine the best insurance company based upon underwriting guidelines, pricing and the financial rating of the insurance company.
- Submit your life insurance application.
- Following the approval of your application, deliver and review your policy.
- Review your Life Insurance needs every 3 to 5 years.