Get the real facts about Long Term Care insurance! Long term care insurance was developed to cover the costs of home health care, assisted living and your choice of nursing home facilities. These services are not covered by traditional health insurance.
There is no question that Long Term Care insurance is complicated and often times misunderstood. Each individual and family that seeks out this insurance must design a policy that meets their needs and budget. Long term care policy terms and beneftis do vary greatly. When you are reviewing this type of insurance for yourself or your loved ones select an agent that represents many companies and policy options.
Here a few Benefits we think your Long Term Care Insurance should include:
- Your choice of in home care or nursing home care benefit.
- Your choice of any nursing or assisted living facility.
- Your option of Alzheimer’s care facilities.
- Home modification options, (addition of wheel chair ramps, chair lifts).
- Option for inflation protection.
- You prevent your house and your other assets from being sold to pay for this care.
- It can prevent your children or other family members for paying for this care.