We hope you never need it but just in case, when you are planning for your perfect wedding day we offer a Wedding Protection Plan Package. The average cost of a wedding these days is about $30,000. With that kind of financial outlay you just may want to consider this type of insurance protection.
For as little as $160 your wedding insurance policy may cover the following types of expenses:
- Lost deposits: Reimbursement of your deposit if your vendor goes out of business or fails to show up for your event.
- No dress: Obtain a repair or replacement for your wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo.
- Lost rings: Reimbursement for lost or damaged wedding bands
- Severe weather: Forces you to postpone your wedding
- Sudden illness: If wedding needs to be postponed because of sudden illness that prevents bride, groom or their parents from attending, you may be reimbursed for some expenses.
- Additional Expense: If a selected vendor is unavailable and you do secure a replacement vendor the policy will reimburse some of these additional costs.
A word about insurance and wedding venues
Many venues do require the bride and groom to provide general liability and liquor liability insurance. The Wedding Insurance package does offer these as optional coverages subject to policy conditions and exclusions.