Social Media & You

Posted on: August 22nd, 2017 by Agent Mark No Comments


If you or a family member are active on social media consider adding “Personal Injury” coverage to your home insurance. Personal Injury coverage will provide coverage if you become legally libel for oral or written publication of material that slanders or libels a person or organization, their goods, products or services.

Have teenagers in your home? Strongly consider the coverage. Personal Injury coverage can be added for about $30 a year.


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.